* MODE OF EMPLOYMENT
* Open the Pot and let it melt the wax slowly placing the pot directly on a heat source.
* When the wax is melted, let it cool until an appropriate temperature (45 ° C)
* Apply it with spatula in the direction of the hair growth.
* Spread on wax a strip of paper cloth, and press it to ensure its adherence
* Remove the strip of paper with a forceful pull against the grain
* Do not use on open wounds or warts.
* If you have not shaved ever with wax,consult a dermatologist as a preventative measure of possible reactions