Desrizz - Cream Desrizante + Neutralizing Force 1 Hairconcept
* Cream Desrizante of professional use.
* Formulated with “Keratin Moisturizing System”.
* The perfect balance between beauty and protection for a result of hair smooth long lasting.
* Formula developed for application with the traditional method and the thermal method HC.
* FORCE 0: Cream Desrizante of professional use for curly hairs-resistant.
* FORCE 1: Cream Desrizante of professional use for hair, curly, natural or dyed healthy.
* FORCE 2: Cream Desrizante of professional use for curly hairs sensitized.
Straight hair of long duration.
DESRIZZ 01 CREAM DESRIZANTE • Ammonium Thioglycolate: it opens up the disulfide bridges in order to give shape to the hair by mechanical means. • Ammonia: it Provides the basic medium in which the process of straightening is most effective. • Keratin-a vital component of the hair fiber and the skin. Helps to restructure the hair. • Aloe Vera: moisturizing action deep of natural origin, which softens and gives shine to the hair. • Shea butter: active of natural origin action emollient and moisturizing. • Alcohol Cetoestearílico, Stearate Of Glycerin: fatty Substances that meet mold function during the process of straightening with a balancing effect on the stress on the alkaline and reductive process. • Lanolin: an Emollient natural promotes hydration by preventing evaporation of water. DESRIZZ 03 NEUTRALIZER • Lauryl Sodium Sulfate: surfactant derived from coconut that is clean by eliminating the remnants of the cream desrizante. • Hydrogen peroxide: an oxidizing charge of setting the new form rebuilding of new disulfide bridges of the keratin of the hair. • Keratin-a vital component of lafibra hair and skin. Helps to restructure the hair. • Aloe Vera: moisturizing action deep of natural origin, which softens and gives shine to the hair. • Shea butter: active of natural origin action emollient and moisturizing. • Glycerin: it Is a derivative of plant characteristics moisturizers. Helps to hydrate, as it captures the water molecules and reteniéndolas. • Phosphoric acid: restores the normal acid pH. It acts as a stabilizer.