* Disicide: it is a cleaner and hygienic disinfectant of broad spectrum.
- Product regulated by the regulations in the US, hospital-grade disinfectant broad-spectrum.
- Germicidal, Pseudomonacide, fungicidal, and virucidal
- Kills pseudomonas, salmonella and staphylococcus
- Antioxidant formula
* Original Disicide kills HIV-1 (AIDS virus), Hepatitis B & C pre-filtering environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood and body fluids.
- Dilute the mixture by using 30ml of Disicide for 1000ml of water in a bottle Disicide, or other container. Dip all the items in there a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Removes the remains of cuticles and wash tool in soapy water. Keep jars of Disicide next to the sink, instead of next to the work station, to encourage the workers of the room to wash the tools before you put them in the Barbicide.
- Put the tool in the jar with Disicide. The best bottles include a basket that is removable autodrenante that allows for the removal of clean tools without touching the still soaking.
4. Used Disicide only for tools not critical as a pair of scissors.