* Barbicide: it is a cleaner and hygienic disinfectant of broad spectrum.
- Product regulated by the regulations in the US, hospital-grade disinfectant broad-spectrum.
- Germicidal, Pseudomonacide, fungicidal, and virucidal
- Kills pseudomonas, salmonella and staphylococcus
- Antioxidant formula
* Original Barbicide kills HIV-1 (AIDS virus), Hepatitis B & C pre-filtering environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood and body fluids.
- Dilute the mixture by using about 60 ml of Barbicide per 1000ml of water in a jar of Barbicide, or other container. Dip all the items in there a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Removes the remains of cuticles and wash tool in soapy water. Keep the jars of Barbicide next to the sink, instead of next to the work station, to encourage the workers of the room to wash the tools before you put them in the Barbicide.
- Put the tool in the jar with Barbicide. The best bottles include a basket that is removable autodrenante that allows for the removal of clean tools without touching the still soaking.
4. Used Barbicide only for tools not critical as a pair of scissors.